Re: Where are all the female Taurens?(world of warcraft,world of warcraft gold,world of warcraft money,wow gold)
- From: Catriona R <catrionarNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 17:04:42 +0100
On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 07:19:01 -0700, lcpltom <lcpltom@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Think about it this way. There are 2 types of people who play female
characters. Females, and men who, knowing they will spend the next 80
hours staring at an animated ass, pick female to have something nice
to look at. Theres also the 3rd group of guys who like to pretend to
be women, but we won't go into them.
Now, for females, how many are willing to say "I'm a cow".
I've got no problem with playing a cow - my only tauren is actually male,
but if I'd ended up with my guild and friends on Horde instead of Alliance,
I've no doubt I'd have a few cow alts, as I like the race :-)
Given the option of picking a troll or now a blood elf female, what do
you think most would pick. Orc females are rather manly, same goes
for dwarf females.
I like dwarf females, they're cute and cuddly (unless you pick that one
really ugly face) - I always wish there were more of them around tbh.
Strangely the only high level ones in my guild are all played by RL males,
although having said that we just don't have many RL females in the
guild... and I do have a lvl 51 dwarf female paladin, keep meaning to level
Balgair - Human Rogue (lvl 70)
Naomh - Draenei Priest (lvl 70)
Sealgair - Dwarf Hunter (lvl 70)
Sagart - Undead Priest (lvl 60)
Sgoildubh - Human Mage (lvl 52)
Beag - Dwarf Paladin (lvl 51)
Rosad - Human Warlock (lvl 50)
- Prev by Date: Re: "Saving" and instances
- Next by Date: Re: Things every mage thinks every non-mage should know.
- Previous by thread: Re: Where are all the female Taurens?(world of warcraft,world of warcraft gold,world of warcraft money,wow gold)
- Next by thread: Re: Where are all the female Taurens?(world of warcraft,world of warcraft gold,world of warcraft money,wow gold)