Recommend a Bank/DKP addon?

I was hoping to get some recommendations for addons that might provide
integration between the bank addon and the DKP addon.

Here some of the functional requirements I've been thinking about, among
others:

+ Members ought to be able to buy bank items with gold or DKP
+ Members ought to be able to donate items to the bank for DKP
+ Members ought to be able to sort bank items.

With respect to the DKP, I would like the bank addon to integrate with the
DKP addon such that donations and withdrawels automatically update the
member's DKP.

What, if any addons, might I look at?

Thanks, in advance,

.