Recommend a Bank/DKP addon?

I was hoping to get some recommendations for addons that might provide
integration between the bank addon and the DKP addon.

Here some of the functional requirements I've been thinking about, among
others:

+ Members ought to be able to buy bank items with gold or DKP
+ Members ought to be able to donate items to the bank for DKP
+ Members ought to be able to sort bank items.

With respect to the DKP, I would like the bank addon to integrate with the
DKP addon such that donations and withdrawels automatically update the
member's DKP.

What, if any addons, might I look at?

Thanks, in advance,

  • Re: [Q] Guild Banks?
    ... Anyone who gets spare stuff mails it to her and she uses a hacked together addon which allows all Guildies with the addon to view the contents of the guild bank as if it was another bag. ... They can send requests to Baglady by mail and I mentally keep track of wheter people are "generous" or "scroungers" and distribute loot accordingly (If we were a serious raiding guild we would probably have an official record of donations each way) ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Easy way to transfer stuff from bag to another ??
    ... need to dump stuff at the bank to go back to grinding and Engernerring ... I'm not sure if it's just the addon I use but if you alt-click ... items it will xfer from bag to bank or vice-versa. ... or just downlaod vbagnon and CT_Mod, ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Anyone use this ...
    ... I am trying to find a good Banker addon for my guild and this one is ... withdraw from the bank. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Maseter Looter addon ? :)
    ... Your next step though will be wanting to advertise the DKP and so ... So, if you're just tracking, then get the standard CT version. ... use the Modded tracker. ... And have a look at the getDKP addon, so you can easily lookup DKP ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: 2 Questions ...
    ... who wants items from the bank have to download this addon as well? ... do they purchase it? ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)