Re: Getting rep with WSG and AB

PV wrote:
"Devast8or" <invalid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
What's the best way to increase my rep with WSG and AB? Yes, actually going

1) Win. you get a boost in rep for every token turnin. 2) kill stuff. You
get a point of rep for every enemy that dies. 3) In AB, hold lots of
points. You get some rep every minute or so for every point you're holding.
If you get a 5 cap, you'll be seeing that +11 rep (silverwing sentinels) a
LOT. 4) In WSG, capture the flags - there's a rep boost for every point
scored.

Gaining reputation in WSG and especially AB seems to be really easy these
days - I don't BG that much (I only do it with an all-guild premade team),
but even then I'm almost to friendly with the silverwing. *
like corkscrews.

*The information here may be inaccurate*
Arathi Basin
http://www.wowwiki.com/Arathi_Basin
You get 10 rep per 200 points obtained. So you can obtain up to 100 rep
You get another 50 for turning in 3 tokens

Warsong Gultch
http://www.wowwiki.com/Warsong_Gulch
You get 35 rep per cap.
You get another 50 for turning in 3 tokens

Note: If you turn in the tokens via concerted effort, you get double
the rep.

You get no reputation for killing your enemies. You get honor for that
which counts towards your ranking. But that's another story.

  • Re: Getting rep with WSG and AB
    ... You get another 50 for turning in 3 tokens ... Killing enemies now earns you one point of rep each. ... like corkscrews. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Getting rep with WSG and AB
    ... You get another 50 for turning in 3 tokens ... which counts towards your ranking. ... Simon Nejmann ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Edit/Replace to end of line
    ... If you want to or must avoid VBA, ... Do a second pass, turning off MatchWildCard, replacing tokens with ... searches and replaces from the user interface. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.vba.general)
  • Re: string tokenizing
    ... > of doing string tokenization (note: I cannot use boost). ... > delim where multiple delimiters may appear between tokens (algorithm ... > the second outer loop iteration.) ... > which returns the number of tokens, inserted into the container. ...
    (comp.lang.cpp)
  • string tokenizing
    ... I cannot use boost). ... delim where multiple delimiters may appear between tokens (algorithm ... how do you write this so c is any container model? ...
    (comp.lang.cpp)