Re: Does this bonus add to damage ?

szpakuu <szpakuu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
I'm playing warlock (low level - 22)
He is using Dire Wand - 24-45 shadow damage
He has Shimmering Cloak of Shadow Wrath (+4 shadow spell damage).
Does this bonus add to wand shadow damage ?

No. Wands are not affected by +damage. Wish they were - I'd never have to
cast a spell. *
like corkscrews.

  • Re: Priest Vampiric Embrace
    ... Excellent, that's the experience I'm having fighting level 44 mobs at level 43, good to know that the dynamic is the same 10 levels on. ... So I am looking forward to getting a nice shadow damage wand like Woestave which yields 51.3 shadow DPS. ... This wand should provide my priest with an additional 10 self-healing per second. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Priest Question
    ... use a wand that does shadow damage does the wand get the stacked ... more damage with the stackers, ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Priest Question
    ... use a wand that does shadow damage does the wand get the stacked ... modifier bonus. ... more damage with the stackers, ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Priest Question
    ... I use a wand that does shadow damage does the wand get the stacked ... I know my mindblast does ... more damage with the stackers, ...