Re: Rare hunter pets

burnsdavidj@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Not a rare or elite, but how do people think about a Lupos
wolf from Duskwood? Its attack speed is average (2.0),
but more interestingly it does shadow damage

This is no longer true, AFAIK. Now, Lupos is the same as any other
wolf (IIRC, almost all of them have 2.0 attack speed).

http://petopia.morrowind4kids.com/html/mob_lupos.html

Petopia is badly out of date these days. I've moved over to TKA
Something for my pet needs, though it's not completely up-to-date,
either.

--
Nik
Kirin Tor-US: Wraien, night elf hunter {Haven}

  • Re: Rare hunter pets
    ... AFAIK. ... Lupos is the same as any other ... wolf. ... Something for my pet needs, though it's not completely up-to-date, ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Horde Hunter Wants Mangeclaw. Possible?
    ... I read recently that Lupos the wolf in Duskwood has shatter - an ... From what I've read, it pierces armor. ... seen Lupos around?" ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)