Re: Forging Quel'serrer
- From: "Stephen" <s4077175@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 10:37:11 +0000 (UTC)
Not sure if you've been in Ony's lair before, in Phase3 most guilds tank here at
the back of the room. What you wanna do is between 10-20% (depending on how
good the guild is) you wanna run in front of Onyxia and plop your sword right on
top of the tank.
If all goes well Ony will breathe on the sword before the fights over, you can
then pick up the sword, stab Ony and run to DM to hand it in.
A couple of tips from experience:
1) Have someone with a Dire Maul key ready so that you can get into the library
2) Have your hearhtstone set to whatever town is in Ferelas (Camp Mojache for
horde, I forget the alli one). Better yet have a warlock be ready to summon you
right outside DM.
3) Don't put your sword down at any old time, wait for Ony to use her fire
breathe then do it. Its a guild joke of ours to tell people like yourself to
throw down the sword when we think a fire breathe will come. This is a good way
for you to die and consequently possibly fail your quest.
4) If your with a Ony killing guild they should be able to do it 39 man. Keep
yourself outa danger, bring bandages, stay in defensive stance. A health pot
and FR pot can't hurt either. Basically - don't die.
5) This depends on the guild your running through with, but think about bringing
50g or some nexus crystals in case any loot drops which nobody needs. If the
guilds nice enough they'll let you swap gold or nexus crystals for a T2 helm.
6) If you fail, be nice and be thankful. The worst thing you can do is make
them not want to bring you back for a 2nd attempt.
It's pretty easy to forget but make sure you stab Ony after she's dead. Overall
its a easy quest, the hardest part is getting to the library fast enough with
horde/alli running around.
Hand in book....check
Get Onyxia quest....check
Find Onyxia raid group willing to take small guilded peeps like
me.....possibly check (2 options @ present)
So my question is....
How do I forge Quel'serrer ? I have read around and its a bit strange....any
definitive guides ?
Cheers....this is possibly the only 'real' epic I will ever get so any help
will be grateful received.
- Forging Quel'serrer
- From: Conker
- Forging Quel'serrer
- Prev by Date: Re: GM advice
- Next by Date: Re: GM advice
- Previous by thread: Re: Forging Quel'serrer
- Next by thread: Re: Good keyboard and mouse for WoW