Re: HDTV Text Too Small

think about trading in your rear projector for a HP xp7030 digital projector. I've
"silvered" a 9 foot by 6 foot area of my computer den wall and run my HP d4500y (ati x
1600xt) thru the xp7030 that. All lights out of course.

you'll probably have to wait for the n-blid-tea-ah and ATI DX 10 boards to hit the market
for HDTV spec'ed usage.

I'd say at this point - change your 1176x664 to something compatable with the HDTV
standard - that strange video size is most likely what is killing your WoW text right out
of the video card, since the "text" in WoW appears to be "graphics".
imho.

Hope this helps,

** no Fate **

dracman