Re: Grinding Mining
- From: Moif Murphy <moifmurphy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 12:03:09 +0000
Babe Bridou wrote:
Chizel a écrit :Arathi Highlands is pretty good for Iron as well.
I have a Lvl 60 Dwarf Hunter, and have decided to drop Enchanting, and
put mining in its place.
So I will be a pure mining/skinning.
I started the mining grind last night and got to 100.
My locations for this were.
Copper - Eleweyn Forest. (Kobold Caves)
Tin - Duskwood. (Just kept running up and down the southern mountain
Im going to keep doing Duskwood until I reach the ability to mine Iron.
Can anyone give any advice one the best places to mine each metal as it
I am fully BM specced and so can pretty much just set my pet on
aggressive until I hit the lvl50+ zones.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
As far as I'm concerned:
Copper = Mulgore
Copper/Tin = Silverpine/Hillsbrad
Tin/Iron = Thousand Needles
Iron/mithril = Badlands, keep badlanding until mithril is grey.
Thorium = all high level zones.
- Prev by Date: Re: Grinding Mining
- Next by Date: whirlwind axe vs ravenger axe
- Previous by thread: Re: Grinding Mining
- Next by thread: Re: Grinding Mining