Re: 2 questions

"Caeryn Dryad of Whisperwind" <tierrie@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
No healing. No auras. No buffing. No hitting the Demon. No bombs. No
traps after the fight has begun.
Buffing before the fight is fine.

Right. One of our guild's hunters used a neat trick on the last demon (in
silithus) - she engaged me in a duel, and I cast a (level 1) curse of
recklessness on her. In exchange for losing a small amount of armor (not
needed anyway because it's a ranged fight), she was protected from all fear
effects. The only tricky part was that I had to stay within duel range, so I
was doing a bit of running to keep the hunter between the me and the demon.
Still, it was pretty fun to watch.

The only thing you really can do is clear the surrounding area of mobs
so the hunter has a free reign to kite.

Yeah, and you have to be careful even then - snag any wanderers and run as
far from the battle as you can without them boomeranging. Or better yet,
just clear the immediate area first as you said. *
like corkscrews.

  • Re: V Shatters Its Own Stupidity Record
    ... Hunter wrote: ... Considering Anna seems to think human cooperation is essential for her ... At least then everyone would know where they stood and the V's plan to ... And you think we can fight 500 plus ships any more effectively than we ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Good and bad in one night
    ... Do you think it's no serious fight every time I start the Zul'Farrak ... That's serious fighting, boy. ... guys, one warlock, one mage, one hunter, one warrior, and one rogue. ... make use of most of your solo skills. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: So - Hows the Hunting?
    ... > the pet and his hunter... ... > Fight 1: without spirit bond. ... get 3.6 health per second regen. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Good and bad in one night
    ... > I wouldn't go to a serious fight without a healer. ... That's serious fighting, boy. ... guys, one warlock, one mage, one hunter, one warrior, and one rogue. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: THE END IS NIGH!1!
    ... >feats beyond Weapon Focus does is attack *snooze* loot. ... I also played a hunter extensively, and every fight was the same, ... insanely fast leveling speed, and it isn't enjoyable enough to want to ...
    (rec.games.frp.dnd)