Re: Priest getting out of combat during fight?
- From: deathsabyss@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Ashen Shugar)
- Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 09:39:28 GMT
I think it was Tor Iver Wilhelmsen <jadedgamer@xxxxxxxxxxx> that wrote
murdocj <temp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
I think some classes can pull that off by feigning death, but I don't
have that. What other options are there?
Hunters can Feign Death (level 30) or Disengage (level 20); rogues can
Gouge (level 6). But those are the only "leave combat" abilities I
Gouge won't get you out of combat, though it will give you a bit of a
breather. Rogues use "Vanish" to get out of combat and back into
The lions sing and the hills take flight.
The moon by day, and the sun by night.
Blind woman, deaf man, jackdaw fool.
Let the Lord of Chaos rule!
- Prev by Date: Re: Priest getting out of combat during fight?
- Next by Date: Re: Equipment switching addon - what would you recommend
- Previous by thread: Re: Priest getting out of combat during fight?
- Next by thread: Re: Priest getting out of combat during fight?