Re: Spam attack
- From: Ian Noble <fredd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 08:54:41 +0100
On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 09:51:20 -0700, Brian <brianmcadam@xxxxxxxxx>
"Bother!", said Pooh, as he read Ian Noble's latest post to..
The following warrior macro (not my own work - I got it from a post to
the Blizzard forums some time back, and my apologies to the original
author for not attributing it) works fine, and does three things:
2) Shift to Berserker stance
3) Cast Bloodrage
And I actually think that the fact that all three work
together is a bug (or at least an artifact) of the way that Charge is
implemented - it seems to be fire-and-forget, with no concept of being
in some sort of "charging" state). But the principle is there.
Cheers - Ian
The reason that one works is that Charge is on the Global Cooldown, but the
other two skills are not. Stance changes are on their own cooldown that
only affects other stances, and Bloodrage isn't on any shared cooldown at
all, it's independent. It's possible to do the same set of actions
manually, if you're fast enough. I often do Charge/Berserker, when I want
the rage boost from Charge but I want to arrive in 'zerk stance for a
Say, "Another reason," rather than ,"The reason". Cooldowns are a
further potential bullet that the combination dodges.
Cheers - Ian
- Prev by Date: Re: Equipment switching addon - what would you recommend
- Next by Date: Re: Priest getting out of combat during fight?
- Previous by thread: Re: Spam attack
- Next by thread: Re: [OT] Re: Make Microsoft angry! === SPAM for Firefox ===