Re: Priest getting out of combat during fight?
- From: "Doc" <the.doc.is.in@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 13:48:18 +1000
"Dsmaiden on Lothar" <mglover001@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"murdocj" <temp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
We had a group trying to take down an elite the other nite. Had 2
priests in the group (mine dwarf and another), both low on mana. The
tank said something about "get out of combat and drink". I should
have asked him but things were kinda busy, and we ended up surviving
anyway, but now I'm wondering - how does a priest "get out of combat"?
I think some classes can pull that off by feigning death, but I don't
have that. What other options are there?
I think if you fade it does that.
'Virtute et armis!'
- Prev by Date: Re: Strength and Agility
- Next by Date: Re: Strength and Agility
- Previous by thread: Re: Priest getting out of combat during fight?
- Next by thread: Re: Priest getting out of combat during fight?