Re: Baron lives

mikel <mikel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> We've speculated why this seems to be true:

We forgot to mention the buddy list. By 60 most people have a pretty
extensive list that they ask through before asking in the LFG-Channel.

> Maybe it's all these things. But it has been my experience that the
> higher your level, the more likely a pickup group will be bad, and the
> higher your level, the worse the bad ones will be.

The game gets more unforgiving at higher levels. Remember Scholomance
before the patch? A single mistake would wipe the party. That doesn't
happen that fast in lower level instances.

--
Erick
.