Re: WOW expansion: it doesnt make sense...

> If you buy the expansion you play on different servers than people on
normal
> WoW. So don't worry about fighting a level 70. In order to have all the
> changes with the expansion you can't play with regular WoW players. Plain
> and Simple.

Source? Or is this just your uneducated opinion with no basis in the fact
this is exactly how they have done expansions in every other MMORPG to date?

  • [Review] Galactic Civil War (Expansion # 1 for Battlestations)
    ... (I'm assuming that the reader already knows how to play Battlestations) ... with almost a hundred pages of additions to the base game. ... Here's a rundown of the things added with this expansion... ...
    (rec.games.board)
  • [Review] Memoir 44: Eastern Front Expansion
    ... (I assume that readers of this review already know how to play Memoir ... require the third expansion - Winter/Desert board) add a fresh look to ... This simply means that the Russian player must choose their ...
    (rec.games.board)
  • Re: WOW expansion: it doesnt make sense...
    ... If you buy the expansion you play on different servers than people on normal ... So don't worry about fighting a level 70. ... so what happens when we hit lvl ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • [Review] Memoir 44: Winter/Desert Board
    ... (I assume that readers of this review already know how to play Memoir ... simply because the expansion Memoir '44: ... new board for the game. ...
    (rec.games.board)
  • Re: WOW expansion: it doesnt make sense...
    ... So don't worry about fighting a level 70. ... >> changes with the expansion you can't play with regular WoW players. ... simply be flagged so that none of the new professions or quests are offered, ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)