Re: WOW expansion: it doesnt make sense...
- From: "Michael Krystik" <frozenthrone@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 17:58:49 GMT
If you buy the expansion you play on different servers than people on normal
WoW. So don't worry about fighting a level 70. In order to have all the
changes with the expansion you can't play with regular WoW players. Plain
"Adam Russell" <adamrussell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> "Matich" <vmatich@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Ive been thinking... we dont have to buy the expansion right? i mean we
>> will be able to play normal wow right? so what happens when we hit lvl
>> 60? we get ganked all the time by lvl 70. the game would soon loose its
>> meaning if i cant go into the "big boys club".
> I'm sure they wont allow high levels to gank low levels.
- Prev by Date: Re: UnGoro Crater
- Next by Date: Re: I Admit It, I Don't Get The Hunter. Help?
- Previous by thread: Re: WOW expansion: it doesnt make sense...
- Next by thread: Re: WOW expansion: it doesnt make sense...