Re: Need Help- Desolace-Gelkis Village Uthek The Wise Quest

<halfhyde@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 23:21:21 GMT, "Marshall" <Marshall@xxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>

>><halfhyde@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>>
>>> My first issue is that I can't find Uthek. I thought maybe I had to
>>> kill some Magram before she would appear, so I killed three of them
>>> and went back to Gelkis Camp and still cant find her. I take it from
>>> the quest description that I do not need to go back into their mine to
>>> look for her as it says she is on the outskirts (I take that to mean
>>> not in the mine).
>>
>>Uthek is inside a tent, the farthest one to the north, near the road that
>>goes
>>down
>>to the sea near the troll/horde base.
>>
>>> One additional wquestion:
>>>
>>> Under my REPUTATION in my CHARACTER INFO, both Gelkis and Magram Clans
>>> say neutral and have check boxes...both checked. How does this work?
>>> What happens if you uncheck one?
>>
>>If you want to be friendly with the Gelkis Clan, then uncheck the 'At War'
>>button next to them... so you can't accidentally attack one of them by
>>clicking on them. If you have the 'At War' box unchecked, you can't
>>attack them at all unless you re-check it.
>> -Marshall
>>

> Thanks for the help...I found her.
>
> I thought I had made a good amount of kills and went back to her...no
> dice...must take a bit more.
>
> Is there a way to tell from the color of the bars (say brown gets to
> be red) or maybe when all the repuation is gone from Mangrams? I can
> keep going but would like to have some way to tell if I am gettin
> close.

Press U and when you get friendly with the opposite you are there.
> Thanks

  • Re: Need Help- Desolace-Gelkis Village Uthek The Wise Quest
    ... >> My first issue is that I can't find Uthek. ... >> kill some Magram before she would appear, so I killed three of them ... >> Under my REPUTATION in my CHARACTER INFO, both Gelkis and Magram Clans ... >If you want to be friendly with the Gelkis Clan, then uncheck the 'At War' ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Need Help- Desolace-Gelkis Village Uthek The Wise Quest
    ... Uthek is inside a tent, the farthest one to the north, near the road that goes ... > Under my REPUTATION in my CHARACTER INFO, both Gelkis and Magram Clans ... If you want to be friendly with the Gelkis Clan, then uncheck the 'At War' ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: getting rid of something called "sexy_gb"
    ... you can search all items of "sexy_gb" in regedit.exe and then delet ... uncheck the item from the msconfig is no avail to kill the "sexy_gb". ...
    (comp.security.misc)