GG Horde - Alliance Wins
- From: "Michael Krystik" <frozenthrone@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 05:13:08 GMT
The biggest problem I have that has come up from recent changes is the
Paladin. The -50% attack speed inside a TOATLLY INVULNERABLE shield is
rediculous. Horde have no chance against paladins when we try to capture the
flag. They can put their fight on pause in a sense to go and hit the flag
tapper. Did I mention the shield is TOTALLY invulnerable to EVERYTHING? I am
going to give up BG and maybe even WoW. Alliance always seem to have an
advantage in BG's. AV with that wall / graveyard exploit for the longest
time (I haven't done AV since last patch). Now in AB Shadowmelded NE Hunters
+ Aimed Shot + Scattershot + Multishot + Shadowmelded pet = Elite Flag
Defender / Horde Killer. My last statement is GG Horde. NE Hunters /
Paladins please reply and TRY to proove me wrong. I dare you.
- Prev by Date: Re: [Q] What does 'proc' mean?
- Next by Date: Re: [Q] What does 'proc' mean?
- Previous by thread: [Q] What does 'proc' mean?
- Next by thread: Re: GG Horde - Alliance Wins