Re: Moving a char between accounts... ?

"Andrej" <andrejfischer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:dhrfnc$hns$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Will it be possible to move a char between 2 accounts even with paying or
> something (my girlfriend bought her Wow copy and wanted to move her char
> away from my account).
> I heard some rumors somewhere and wanted to check if it's true :)

Between servers I've heard of, but giving a character to another account I
have not.

Not sure if I'd like it enabled, you'd see toons pop up all over ebay for
sale. :)

  • Re: tolower conflict with iostream?
    ... a string will not contain EOF. ... Although the 'is*' and 'to*' account for EOF, ... for negative values of 'char' on platforms where 'char' is a signed ...
    (comp.lang.cpp)
  • what is the best way of passing floats into a string
    ... That's why i also account for the extra +1. ... Is it even correct as i do not quite understand this, because i reserved memory for sizeof+1 which should be 5 bytes on my machine, yet it can write -10.000000 chars into my char * string. ... Does sprintf terminate a supplied string "%f %d" as well by the way? ...
    (comp.unix.programmer)
  • Re: Script to format file to character number locations?
    ... Matthias WalteTacke don't know what you have Matthias.Tacke@web.de ... dim First, Last, account, email, RetString ... wscript.echo "First name starts at char 1" ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)
  • Re: Moving a char between accounts... ?
    ... >> something (my girlfriend bought her Wow copy and wanted to move her char ... > Between servers I've heard of, but giving a character to another account I ... justifiable account cases and not for ebay sellers. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: scanf question using %[^$]
    ... Reading a file line that has: account number, ... char name; ... Variables acct & name look okay, but the cN vars look like they haven't ...
    (comp.lang.c)