Re: 2 accounts 1 computer

AlphaWoolf wrote:
> My wife has recently started playing WoW. We have found out that
> since her character and my character are on the same account we'll
> never get a chance to play the game simultaneously. We need to get 2
> accounts to avoid her levelling up a character that will ultimately
> never get used.
>
> At the moment we do not have 2 PCs but we'd like to get her characters
> off to a good start in their own account. I would think we would be
> able to login into the the separate accounts through the same
> software, but how do you get this set up? At some point I need to get
> the details of the second account set up so it can be logged onto. My
> current installation doesn't give the option to create an account.
> The manual and Blizzard website don't seem to mention this kind of
> arrangement. I really don't want to have 2 separate installations on
> the same PC, or is that necessary?
>
> Gnuthulhu
> Thunderhorn(US)
> Remove your coat for email.

As I believe you need a SN in order to create an account, you need to
buy a new WoW box for the second account. Create the account, and then,
when one of you wants to login, just put your own account name and
password in the login screen.

  • Re: PING: Former AGDers
    ... Remember, if the wife gets addicted, you can register another account ... with the *same* personal info and transfer the wife's character to the ... Druids have absolutely no issue finding parties compared to hunters. ... if you want to discover the teamplay fast, go build a druid, you'll be ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: can I know how to write a html parser in C
    ... On each iteration of the loop, fetch one character ... then transit to state 3 else transit to state 4 ... you are not presently in quotes. ... You must account for comments! ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: Account permanently disabled?
    ... Hope this helps and good luck to getting your account restored. ... I was under the understanding that paid character transfers ... get my items and gold restored as well as get the transfer reversed. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Account permanently disabled?
    ... transfers had been requested, ...  I was under the understanding that paid character transfers ... get my items and gold restored as well as get the transfer reversed. ... Well today I check my email to find my account has been permanently ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)
  • Re: Password problem
    ... Just type the 14 character password. ... Then go to User Accounts in Control Panel. ... If you are using Windows XP Pro and have encrypted data, ... Now I can not log into my> account because it will not accept my 14 or taking the> last 2 characters to make it a 12-character password and> that still didn't work. ...