Mass Effect 2 "Lair of the Shadow Broker" DLC Launching in September
- From: "Tom" <noway@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 08:28:06 -0400
The latest batch of Mass Effect 2 DLC will be out early September, this one picking up the Shadow Broker plot thread left dangling during the original campaign.
As announced back in July, Lair of the Shadowbroker teams Shepard with Liara T'Soni as they confront the mysterious information broker. It will include five new achievements, additional research and an intel center.
In addition, if Shepard has a relationship with Liara from the first game, it will be possible to pick up where things left off. Out of all the DLC to this point, it looks like this might be the one that has the greatest impact on the sequel.
The DLC will cost 800 Microsoft Points ($10), with the release date set for September 7.
- Prev by Date: Re: OT: PS3 gaining STEAM? literally and figuratively
- Next by Date: Re: Mafia II review
- Previous by thread: Saint Alphonsus Liguori 4-8-81
- Next by thread: Re: Mass Effect 2 "Lair of the Shadow Broker" DLC Launching in September