Re: what has happened
- From: The alMIGHTY N <natlee75@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 07:40:48 -0700 (PDT)
On Jul 14, 8:23 pm, "Nick Soapdish, Jr." <JGordon...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jul 14, 12:38 am, bruce <b...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is it too late for the people in this newsgroup to actually begin to
discuss anything that has to do with xbox 360 or any other platform .
Crap , does anyone have the intestinal fortitude to actually say
something about 360 games . Or does anyone care that sexual themes are
presented in this newsgroup . Where are the debates from Jonas and
Blig Merk . Does anyone care anymore about that ? At least that was
good for this newsgroup . Something that meant a good solid discussion
about a game or a system . This newsgroup is definitly near the end of
it's life . I loved to read this newsgroup for the discussions it used
to have . What has happened ?
Alright- let's throw out some discussion topics:
1. Just Cause 2 = time sink. Some untapped potential as far as enemy
vehicle AI, not quite as many missions as I'd like, and some bugs are
all that keep this game from being in the mid 90s for me. I'm coming
up on the 100 hour mark.
2. Red Dead Redemption is the first time the Western has been
realized to its potential in video game form, but what's up with the
sluggish controls? Is it time for Rockstar to tweak Euphoria again to
make control less heavy-handed?
3. The return of Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit. The PS2 version of
NFS: HP2 was one of the last generation's better arcade racing games.
Anyone think they can recapture the magic?
4. Is there a chance that Halo: Reach will see the same level of
quality in the single player game as the very first Halo? I hope that
Bungie's last fling with the franchise means that they'll want to
leave on a high note.
5. Anyone hear any rumors as to Insomniac's first venture into
multiplatform gaming? They know how to make quality games, and the
360 really could use a good platformer.
6. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow looks like Konami might be able to
recapture the spirit of the original Castlevania trilogy for the NES,
but in HD, and 3 dimensions. They've been keeping mum on how Dracula
fits into this. Anyone think they'll screw up in the name of "a fresh
start", and have a Dracula free game? Capcom managed to blow a
potentially cool revival of the Bionic Commando franchise by
essentially performing "character assassination" on not one, but 2
7. Speaking of which, the aforementioned Capcom screwup didn't quite
kill the franchise, with Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 due to come out.
Anyone think they'll wise up, and retcon the entire 3D game's story as
perhaps a virtual reality simulation that went haywire? Or will they
stubbornly try to justify the twin plot twists from hell with a game
set between the original and the 3D version?
The Holy Roman Empire was neither holy nor Roman nor an empire.
- Prev by Date: Re: what has happened
- Next by Date: Re: JTAG
- Previous by thread: Re: what has happened
- Next by thread: Re: what has happened