Re: The Sims 3 to Xbox 360
- From: "Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 19:21:18 -0400
This is basically a port of the PC/Mac version for 360/PS3.
"The alMIGHTY N" <natlee75@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:0baf7eb3-f39f-4e51-838a-53f155a39a13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Apr 27, 3:02 pm, "Jonah Falcon" <jonahny...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The Sims 3 hits the 360, PS3, Wii and DS.
Finally, Achievements for my Sims addiction.
I read about this earlier in the day and found myself wondering
whether this could be successful. EA's previous attempts to bring
their Sims franchises to consoles and handhelds were far from good.
While the Wii and DS's control schemes lend themselves more to the
heavy mouse reliance in the PC games' control scheme, no Sims-related
game that has come out on the DS has been even half-decent.
I think this is a franchise best left on the PC, but maybe they'll
think of something innovative this time around - unfortunately,
nothing in the announcements hint at any such development.
- Prev by Date: Re: The Sims 3 to Xbox 360
- Next by Date: Re: The Sims 3 to Xbox 360
- Previous by thread: Re: The Sims 3 to Xbox 360
- Next by thread: Re: The Sims 3 to Xbox 360