Re: Hope you didn't buy a launch PS3
- From: Winniethepooh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (GMAN)
- Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 16:58:20 GMT
In article <36OdndvtnsDNmxHWnZ2dnUVZ_tEAAAAA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Doug Jacobs <djacobs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jonah Falcon <jonahnynla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Why? Just because a fanboi cannot access a FREE online service for 24 hours.
Small price? If there's a recall, Sony will be literally paying a big price.
All debug PS3s have bricked. Couple of developers are tweeting all PS3
projects have been stalled indefinitely.
Makes me wonder how Sony's going to come up with a fix for this when this
problem would also affect their own development boxes...
So, where did Sony purchase their time/date library from? Surely they
didn't write one themselves did they? So who's company is going to go
down in a blaze of glory and lawsuits?
Show where any home user has had their system bricked from this???
You didnt cry like this when XBOX live was down for nearly a week .
- Prev by Date: Re: Hope you didn't buy a launch PS3
- Next by Date: Re: OT: Hope you didn't buy a launch PS3
- Previous by thread: Re: Hope you didn't buy a launch PS3
- Next by thread: Re: Hope you didn't buy a launch PS3