Re: EA's "Project 10 Dollars"

On Feb 25, 3:47 am, Sean Black <s...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In message
<77dd0330-754c-47d0-b55f-05f3192a2...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
BakaMatt <mlern...@xxxxxxxxx> writes>> I might just unplug my 360 from the net and see what happens when I try
to play DA, I certainly don't recall anything on the box saying an
internet connection was required, like I said, I wouldn't have even
bought it, if it had.
--
Sean Black

If your save file has any DLC content in use, it requires
authentication to use it - at least it does on the PC version. You can
play the game, but you can't touch anything using DLC.

Which I completely understand. The thing is, it wouldn't let me get into
the game *at all* not even to the menu screen proper, so I could start a
new game or anything. Besides, at the time, I had no DLC installed, I'd
redeemed the code that came in the box, but for some reason, although it
came up as "purchased" it wouldn't let me download it.

It sounds like you redeemed the code but didn't actually download the
content to your console. I'm able to access all of the downloads just
fine even when I'm not connected.

--
Sean Black

  • Re: EAs "Project 10 Dollars"
    ... internet connection was required, like I said, I wouldn't have even ... Sean Black ... play the game, but you can't touch anything using DLC. ... The thing is, it wouldn't let me get into the game *at all* not even to the menu screen proper, so I could start a new game or anything. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Xbox Live! Demos
    ... it takes to play the full game, it's only about 5 hours long, isn't it? ... Sean Black ...
    (uk.games.video.xbox)
  • PES Patch
    ... Looks like the PES6 patch is out, just started the game up and it need to download an update. ... Sean Black ...
    (uk.games.video.xbox)
  • Will Gears of WAR require XBOXLIVE update before playing (like SCDA)
    ... SCDA required a download from xboxlive before you could play it. ... an InterNet connection where the xb360 was located meant I couldn't play the ... game out of the box. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Choppy video/audio
    ... Internet connection speed, and as long as you remain on dial-up (which ... will only work if you can find a reliable way to download the streaming ... you would ever come across as well as a robust media player that can ... wondering, maybe: update video ...