Re: NPD is up

On Feb 12, 1:27 am, "Jonah Falcon" <jonahny...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The thing that shocks me is the Wii sales. Very close to the rest of the
pack.

The only time you post NPD or console sales stats is when the 360 sells
more than the PS3.

Um, huh? Normally, Jordan does the NPD, and I publish it, regardless of who
sells what.

I think people deserve the bigger picture, as in the total worldwide
sales in January 2010:

Wii: 1.57 million
PS3: 910k
360: 672k

  • Re: Steve Williams donation
    ... they deserve a pat on the back for it regardless of whether he's a ... twerp or not. ...
    (rec.sport.golf)
  • Re: Two referrals, two "correct" umpires decisions
    ... implies, heading down the NFL route, something it appears that nobody ... I mean for most of the public, regardless of what has happened ... test cricket is boring enough. ... then they don't really deserve any benefit. ...
    (rec.sport.cricket)
  • Re: What do you do when someone wont keep their word?
    ... If alt.coffee condones a madman then it ... doesn't deserve to exist! ... Find out what Hi Tech Espresso really sells: ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Re: OT - Fuel protesters.
    ... >>Andy Turner wrote: ... >>> the bigger picture instead of your own personal gripes. ... They do not have that right, regardless of ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: A quiet query from a visitor
    ... and you deserve the response you got from him. ... Quite regardless of what I might or might not deserve, ... godel proofd brouwer is incomplete ...
    (sci.math)