Re: PSU shuttered for PC, PS2 - continues for 360

"Joe Phillips" <littlejoeflub@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:8aee1f50-e09a-4106-a133-8ee7db926580@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Jan 22, 10:56 am, "Tom" <no...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Jonah Falcon" <jonahny...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>http://www.gamingnexus.com/FullNews/Time-to-say-goodbye-Phantasy-Star...

> This ought to give Blig Merk an infarction. Remember when he said that > it
> would never work on Xbox, etc?

Your modus operandi is perfectly clear here. But, who plays that game
anymore. It's more that it is a waste of money for Sega for lack of player
participation than anything else. You really need to get a life.

How do you know there is a lack of player participation? Just because
your Friends aren't playing it anymore doesn't mean it's not popular
anymore. I still play the open multiplayer beta 3 years after it was
released and am always running into new people to hang out with. What
hurts it's popularity on the PC and to a lesser extent the ps2 is the
popularity of subscription-based World of Warcraft and the dozens of
free-play mmo's that have popped up over the last few years to compete
with WoW.

IOWs, barely anyone plays it anymore, you just about said so yourself. It's not worth Sega's money and time for anyone to play it anymore since it's lost most participation and why should they fork out their own money for it. It's still available on XBL because people still pay for the gold subscription to use it.

  • Re: PSU shuttered for PC, PS2 - continues for 360
    ... But, who plays that game ... How do you know there is a lack of player participation? ... your Friends aren't playing it anymore doesn't mean it's not popular ... hurts it's popularity on the PC and to a lesser extent the ps2 is the ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: best beginner experience
    ... by age 60 most people are too old to kid themselves anymore. ... not be able to bring home money, we'd be in deep doo doo. ... I need my dad alive and healthy ... He only got interested in them after I started riding. ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: How is Feds current play different from 2 yrs ago?
    ... had a below average serving day. ... because of which he is not serving that great anymore. ... towards the opponent so it makes it easier to return the serve. ... Sure Fed plays different now. ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: best beginner experience
    ... by age 60 most people are too old to kid themselves anymore. ... not be able to bring home money, we'd be in deep doo doo. ... He only got interested in them after I started riding. ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: T-Mobile site-Caller Tunes
    ... I also have a desktop PC and it still plays from ... that PC but not on my laptop anymore. ... cannot hear my caller tunes anymore. ... Digital Media MVP: 2004-2007 ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia)