Re: BioWare: Mass Effect 2 our best game ever

Jonah Falcon wrote:

"Zee" <no_one@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:1262733640.931763@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jonah Falcon wrote:

1. I wrote: We're write this off as "New Game Hype", until Mass Effect 2 proves it.
2. This is BioWare, not JoWood. If they say this, then it must have turned out as planned, or maybe better. I'd say it's minimum Jade Empire level - and JE was damned good.

Grammatical flaws aside, these two statements are in direct contradiction to each other.

Not at all. It's called "giving them the benefit of the doubt", and also, "better than KOTOR, Baldur's Gate, etc? We'll believe it when we see it". They're NOT mutually exclusive.

You really don't understand your native language do you.

  • Re: BioWare: Mass Effect 2 our best game ever
    ... Jonah Falcon wrote: ... This is BioWare, not JoWood. ... these two statements are in direct contradiction to each other. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: BioWare: Mass Effect 2 our best game ever
    ... This is BioWare, not JoWood. ... I'd say it's minimum Jade Empire level - and JE was damned good. ... "better than KOTOR, Baldur's Gate, etc? ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: BioWare: Mass Effect 2 our best game ever
    ... Zee wrote: ... This is BioWare, not JoWood. ... Not got a response Jonah? ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: RPG 2006