Re: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves for 360?

On Dec 27, 5:34 pm, Matt Nemmers <vius...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Anyone know if there are plans to release U2:AT for the 360?  Game
looks bad ass, but I hear there are some technical restrictions the
360 has that only allows it to be played on the PS3.  Just curious if
y'all have come across anything that might indicate we XBox peeps
might get a crack at it.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that this is a joke
post.

  • Re: Sony PS3
    ... City for the PS3. ... I'm not into gaming, but is this stuff like crack or ... The weather was extremely bad here last night and they were ...
    (rec.music.artists.kiss)
  • Re: Sony PS3
    ... City for the PS3. ... I'm not into gaming, but is this stuff like crack or ... The weather was extremely bad here last night and they were ...
    (rec.music.artists.kiss)
  • Re: OT: Sony PS3
    ... City for the PS3. ... I'm not into gaming, but is this stuff like crack or ... The weather was extremely bad here last night and they were ...
    (rec.music.artists.kiss)
  • Re: Not sure about the whole "Elite" thing...
    ... The card slots on the PS3 are a joke - you still have to buy a separate ... distributions - there is even one which Sony is backing! ... Linux exactly? ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves for 360?
    ... but I hear there are some technical restrictions the ... 360 has that only allows it to be played on the PS3. ... Hey Japanese dude from Sony! ... What's up my niz! ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)