Re: OT: Borderlands PS3 having problems

On Oct 22, 8:03 pm, Blig Merk <blig_m...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This was patched the day before you posted this, you idiot.

As much as I hate to defend Jonah in one of his fanboy posts, you're
actually wrong about that. The problem wasn't even news until
yesterday and Gearbox actually fixed the issue last night *without* a
patch as the problem was in the server side networking code and not in
the game software itself.

  • Re: OT: Borderlands PS3 having problems
    ... As much as I hate to defend Jonah in one of his fanboy posts, ... The problem wasn't even news until ... yesterday and Gearbox actually fixed the issue last night *without* a ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Amateur (And ARRL Staffer ta-boot) Appointed to IEEE Programs...No Mention Of Lennie Anderso
    ... Dudly the Imposter is still obsessed with HATE of certain ... the ARRL news item headline. ... >>> had any shame. ... Dudly's "truth" is in his imagination. ...
    (rec.radio.amateur.policy)
  • Re: Usenet software
    ... I would find it very difficult to prefer a news client which lacked any ... Later I tried working the scoring into my People I Like/People I Hate ... and shifting flux of Usenet relationships - I ended up with a notebook ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: OT ~ Rampant Black on White Hate Crime In America?
    ... Some Black Leaders ARE part of the problem as they continue to stir up ... problem that is stirring up hate. ... what is black culture?? ... It is the kind of culture you hear about every night on the evening news. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Republicans will win!
    ... I hate to pile on, ... since when don't you like to pile on. ... Good news, the system worked, people voted and by a miracle of luck ... "It's BSD Unix with Apple's APIs and GUI on top of it' -- 'nothing but BSD Unix' ...
    (rec.sport.golf)