Re: Whats the 360's big Christmas Game???

On Oct 3, 4:59 pm, "Jonah Falcon" <jonahny...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ah, you said "exclusive".

Well, all multiplatform games are 360 exclusives to me:

1. Better online experience, more players
2. Achievements

"argento32" <aaronpyn...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

I am picking up a new 360 and Wii around christmas to go with my PS3.
My last 360 died awhile back. Anyway PS3 has Uncharted 2 coming out as
its huge exclusive for the holiday season.

What exclusive is the 360 bringing out? ODST is more a glorified
expansion pack and Halo is wearing thin so I know it isn't that.
Seriously..what is the big exclusive this year from microsoft?

I find the online pretty much the same but yeah I want exclusives. I
am getting MW 2 but not sure for which system Dragon Age isn't my
style though.

There's gotta be some good exclusives coming out..its getting near the
holiday season.

  • Re: Whats the 360s big Christmas Game???
    ... My last 360 died awhile back. ... Anyway PS3 has Uncharted 2 coming out as ... Previous 360 exclusives i did like include Left 4 Dead, Crackdown, and ... all the notable exclusive games the 360 gets this holiday season. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Whats the 360s big Christmas Game???
    ... >I am picking up a new 360 and Wii around christmas to go with my PS3. ... > its huge exclusive for the holiday season. ... The 360 has had plenty of great exclusives, they can't constantly have the biggest ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Its Official, Gamestop Declares PS3 as the Superior Console
    ... This is not to say that the 360 doesn't fail or that the PS3 doesn't ... Nobody said that Blu-Ray sales have not increased. ... There's nothing that convinces me that Blu-Ray will replace DVD as the ... tons of money for exclusives just won’t work in the future. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: PS3 Prepared to Destroy Xbox
    ... and over a 100 PS3 exclusives in the works. ... still won't be able to play these great games. ... PS3 port of Bioshock, you and bling-bling would be crowing about the ... was on the edge of their seat waiting for Haze. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: "Why Did the PS3 Fail?"
    ... the PS3 exclusives. ... Xbox 360 exclusives. ... dominant console when the Saturn and the PS1 first hit. ... happen with Sony. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)