Re: Problem with XBox and WPA security
- From: winniethepooh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (GMAN)
- Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 13:08:01 GMT
In article <Z4-dnagFnJ2HGQ_XnZ2dnUVZ_jli4p2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jon Nadelberg <news@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Trevor Smithson wrote:Thats what i am using, a Buffalo Wireless G Ethernet Bridge.
On Sat, 22 Aug 2009 19:05:40 -0500, "Mike Holder"
Which wireless adapter are you using on the XBox? My understanding is that
the Microsoft adapter is only WEP.
Damn, didn't know that. Makes that accessory even more of a ripoff.
Hook the xbox up to a wireless bridge that does WPA. It works fine. The
xbox thinks it has a wired network connection.
The bridge does all the security, and you can get one for about $100 or so.
Have my Tivo, Xbox 360, and WII hooked to it, the PS3 of course has it own
Wireless G with WPA.
- Prev by Date: Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum getting great reviews...
- Next by Date: Re: Xbox 360 price drop?
- Previous by thread: Re: Problem with XBox and WPA security
- Next by thread: Re: Problem with XBox and WPA security