Re: (OT) Ping Mattinglyfan and Almighty N.

"The alMIGHTY N" <natlee75@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:3a0c0394-9bc2-4059-9e81-c96816b58621@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On May 2, 6:23 am, "Luther. Presented by Root."
<luther.r...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Are you guys going to any Subway Series games this year?

I would like to but as an ex-Bleacher Creature (Section 37) I would be
happiest in Section 203 and I imagine that's sold out for the whole
first year...

Plus, with another son on the way, I think it will be tough for my
wife and I to get out there this year. We're already pushing it with
our trip to Walt Disney World next week.

I just spent a week in March with my family at Disney World. The team I coach played in the softball tournament there and I decided to bring my family along. It was a blast and I am happy I did it. It has set me back for a while financially but its definitely something I and my kids will remember for years.

.