Re: (OT) Ping Mattinglyfan and Almighty N.

"The alMIGHTY N" <natlee75@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:3a0c0394-9bc2-4059-9e81-c96816b58621@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On May 2, 6:23 am, "Luther. Presented by Root."
<luther.r...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Are you guys going to any Subway Series games this year?

I would like to but as an ex-Bleacher Creature (Section 37) I would be
happiest in Section 203 and I imagine that's sold out for the whole
first year...

Plus, with another son on the way, I think it will be tough for my
wife and I to get out there this year. We're already pushing it with
our trip to Walt Disney World next week.

I just spent a week in March with my family at Disney World. The team I coach played in the softball tournament there and I decided to bring my family along. It was a blast and I am happy I did it. It has set me back for a while financially but its definitely something I and my kids will remember for years.

  • Re: (OT) Ping Mattinglyfan and Almighty N.
    ... I would like to but as an ex-Bleacher Creature I would be ... happiest in Section 203 and I imagine that's sold out for the whole ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: (OT) Ping Mattinglyfan and Almighty N.
    ... happiest in Section 203 and I imagine that's sold out for the whole ... Walt Disney World in the summer? ... you go straight to the rides barely a line to be had. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: How young is too young?
    ... once and Walt Disney World 6 times. ... As you can imagine, I'm very ... I think it all depends on you and your child--my nieces and nephews ... comfortable stroller for them and have to carry some extras for them. ...
    (rec.arts.disney.parks)
  • Re: How young is too young?
    ... once and Walt Disney World 6 times. ... As you can imagine, I'm very ... I think it depends solely on whether you're going to do the attractions or to watch the baby, get pictures of her, etc. Remember it isn't just baby swapping or not going on the high end rides that will be a problem. ... Loud rides, darkness, and lighting may limit you because these can bother a very young child. ...
    (rec.arts.disney.parks)
  • Re: How young is too young?
    ... once and Walt Disney World 6 times. ... As you can imagine, I'm very ... I'm thinking the trip would probably be just The Magic Kingdom ... seeing animals in The Animal Kingdom, checking out the stuff at EPCOT ...
    (rec.arts.disney.parks)