Re: The Booth Babes are Back at E3

On Apr 30, 1:21 pm, The alMIGHTY N <natle...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Apr 30, 10:43 am, Grinder <grin...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jonah Falcon wrote:
http://www.gamestooge.com/2009/04/30/e3-the-booth-babes-are-back/

Need I say more?

Nope.  I'll little surprised that you're capable of "not saying more."

He shoots, he scores!

While I'm not keen on zinging Jonah when he didn't do anything to
deserve it, I have to give credit where credit is due.

First Tom, now you. Who's next?

If we're passing out accolades, just remember, God's been pulling a
hell of a zinger on Jonah for years now. It's called "Jonah's life".

  • Re: The Booth Babes are Back at E3
    ...  I'll little surprised that you're capable of "not saying more." ... He shoots, he scores! ... While I'm not keen on zinging Jonah when he didn't do anything to ... I have to give credit where credit is due. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: The Booth Babes are Back at E3
    ... He shoots, he scores! ... While I'm not keen on zinging Jonah when he didn't do anything to ... deserve it, I have to give credit where credit is due. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: 2008 Central Regionals
    ... Ok, so are we arguing about them not getting the credit they deserve, ... told the only near guarantees for seedings are the top 5 at best, ... Wisconsin has lost some key games earlier and if you get inside ...
    (rec.sport.disc)
  • Re: 2008 Central Regionals
    ... told the only near guarantees for seedings are the top 5 at best, ... Grinnell are not getting the credit they deserve. ... Wisconsin has lost some key games earlier and if you get inside ...
    (rec.sport.disc)
  • Re: another Danny post.
    ... saying myself, although I'm uncertain which part you ... you deserve full and whole credit for a beautifully thought ... it over to Backstreets, explaining that I thought maybe he'd be ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)