Re: The Booth Babes are Back at E3

On Apr 30, 10:43 am, Grinder <grin...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jonah Falcon wrote:
http://www.gamestooge.com/2009/04/30/e3-the-booth-babes-are-back/

Need I say more?

Nope.  I'll little surprised that you're capable of "not saying more."

He shoots, he scores!

While I'm not keen on zinging Jonah when he didn't do anything to
deserve it, I have to give credit where credit is due.

First Tom, now you. Who's next?

  • Re: The Booth Babes are Back at E3
    ... He shoots, he scores! ... While I'm not keen on zinging Jonah when he didn't do anything to ... deserve it, I have to give credit where credit is due. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: The Booth Babes are Back at E3
    ... He shoots, he scores! ... While I'm not keen on zinging Jonah when he didn't do anything to ... deserve it, I have to give credit where credit is due. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: another Danny post.
    ... saying myself, although I'm uncertain which part you ... you deserve full and whole credit for a beautifully thought ... it over to Backstreets, explaining that I thought maybe he'd be ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: Flynt says he is motivated by hypocrisy
    ... WASHINGTON - Hustler publisher Larry Flynt took credit Wednesday for exposing Sen. David Vitter as a client of a D.C. prostitute, saying he did so to uncover the Louisiana Republican's hypocrisy. ...
    (misc.survivalism)