Re: The Booth Babes are Back at E3

On Apr 30, 10:43 am, Grinder <grin...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jonah Falcon wrote:
http://www.gamestooge.com/2009/04/30/e3-the-booth-babes-are-back/

Need I say more?

Nope.  I'll little surprised that you're capable of "not saying more."

He shoots, he scores!

While I'm not keen on zinging Jonah when he didn't do anything to
deserve it, I have to give credit where credit is due.

First Tom, now you. Who's next?

  • Re: The Booth Babes are Back at E3
    ... He shoots, he scores! ... While I'm not keen on zinging Jonah when he didn't do anything to ... deserve it, I have to give credit where credit is due. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: The Booth Babes are Back at E3
    ... He shoots, he scores! ... While I'm not keen on zinging Jonah when he didn't do anything to ... deserve it, I have to give credit where credit is due. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: another Danny post.
    ... saying myself, although I'm uncertain which part you ... you deserve full and whole credit for a beautifully thought ... it over to Backstreets, explaining that I thought maybe he'd be ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: Soon to be ex teacher writes essay
    ... "Marie Curie married Wilhelm Roentgen? ... Or radium or whatever ... her husband discovered that she later got credit for just for being a ... As the saying goes from X-files; The truth is out there but few bother ...
    (rec.martial-arts)