Re: Final Fantasy XIII to use 100% of PS3's power, XflopThreeShitty gets the knocked down version

On Apr 6, 3:08 pm, Doug Jacobs <djac...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I still find it very odd that Sony chose to lead off the PS3's library
with a shooter - a genre that the PS2 was not known for after the Xbox
arrived with Halo.

R:FOM isn't a bad game...but it's certainly no Halo, either in story or
gameplay.

Other than the alien aspect I don't really think they were going for a
Halo feel, it was more of a Call of Duty 2 feel for me. Unfortunately
I don't mean that in a good way. Too linear, felt too much like you
were on rails.

OTOH you have to start a new franchise somewhere...

- Jordan

  • Re: Halo 3 Uses 70 Year-old Previous Gen Technology
    ... Amazing how Halo 3 uses PREVIOUS GEN standard definition ... Xbox 360 are still stuck in the great depression with their dinosaur- ... other console" while your precious PS3 struggles to field its first>90% ... PS3 has sold somewhere causes you physical pain. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Why the Xbox?
    ... the Xbox. ... I had been so burned out on first person shooter games before Halo ... screen so can I hook up the Xbox to that and just submerge myself in some really heavy shit. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Microsoft, Bungie face Halo 3 class action
    ... their consumer alerts report, and verified it on another site: ... Microsoft's XBox 360 is one of the best selling game systems on the market. ... The suit claims the popular new Halo 3 game does not function properly, ...