Re: Final Fantasy XIII to use 100% of PS3's power, XflopThreeShitty gets the knocked down version

On Apr 6, 3:08 pm, Doug Jacobs <djac...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I still find it very odd that Sony chose to lead off the PS3's library
with a shooter - a genre that the PS2 was not known for after the Xbox
arrived with Halo.

R:FOM isn't a bad game...but it's certainly no Halo, either in story or
gameplay.

Other than the alien aspect I don't really think they were going for a
Halo feel, it was more of a Call of Duty 2 feel for me. Unfortunately
I don't mean that in a good way. Too linear, felt too much like you
were on rails.

OTOH you have to start a new franchise somewhere...

- Jordan
.