CoD4: taking a long time to find a game in the lobby
- From: Mitch@xxx
- Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 13:02:15 -0600
Yeah, I went back to CoD4. I hate CoD:WaW. So what, you wanna fight
about it? :)
Starting about a week ago, it suddenly went from finding a game right
away, to sometimes taking 15 minutes.
As far as I know, my NAT is okay. If I test my connectino, I don't
get any error messages, so I assume my NAT is open.
Wasn't there a place to actually check that before the New Experience?
Anyway, do you think I have a network issue, or it's just a matter of
not as many people playing anymore?
- Prev by Date: Re: Disappointing Thread
- Next by Date: Re: OT: PSN may start featuring $40 game downloads
- Previous by thread: Re: Disappointing Thread
- Next by thread: Re: CoD4: taking a long time to find a game in the lobby