Re: WOTP: The NY Post cartoon
- From: "John Smith" <someone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 01:03:04 GMT
"Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
But what I don't get is... how is writing a stimulus package even
remotely similar to a rampaging chimp that has to be put down?
Furthermore - why a chimp? Why not a donkey? Or a rhino?
And how come the cartoonist never (or any newspaper cartoonist) ever
portrayed Bush as a chimp?
- Prev by Date: Re: What New Feature Would You Like To See In The Next Console?
- Next by Date: Afro Samurai full game question
- Previous by thread: Re: WOTP: The NY Post cartoon
- Next by thread: Re: WOTP: The NY Post cartoon