- From: Eman <supreme.evolutionary@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 04:39:39 -0800 (PST)
On Feb 22, 9:45 pm, NiGHTS <nightsintodreamsYOHOL...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
No thanks, I actually want to be good at the game.
Practice, practice, practice. I'm using the standard gamepad and I
can hold my own against oppononets in the 2000 BP range, I'm at 900
working my way up. What do you guys think of the battle point
system? The amount of points you gain or lose seem to be tied to your
rating at the end of the match. So if you cheese and win the match
you get gimped on the points you gain. But, depending on your
playstyle, its going to be tough to get good marks in defense and
offense. I'm always on the attack, so I always get A's in Offense and
Tech, but usually a D in defense.
I'm thinking about doing all of the Challenges, by then I should be
REALLY good. But, seriously, they are ridiculously long. When I saw
the hard survival challenge to win 22 matches, i just went back to
arcade. My attention span just isn't that long anymore to win ONE of
a total of FIVE challenges for a category!
- Re: Arghh
- From: NiGHTS
- Re: Arghh
- Prev by Date: Re: People using game exploits/glitches in Left 4 Dead.
- Next by Date: Game Day: This 'Wars/ is to the death
- Previous by thread: Re: Arghh
- Next by thread: Re: Arghh