Re: WOTP: The NY Post cartoon
- From: "Mattinglyfan" <kylerjainospam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 17:51:51 -0700
"Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:LeidnR6d_vQ1NT3UnZ2dnUVZ_t3inZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"TheLightsAreOn" <fake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:Xns9BB976D8060AAfakethisaddresscom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"Mattinglyfan" <kylerjainospam@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:gnpgff$vb3$1
"Jonah Falcon" <jonahnynla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>But what I don't get is... how is writing a stimulus package evenremotely similar to a rampaging chimp that has to be put down?
Furthermore - why a chimp? Why not a donkey? Or a rhino?
And how come the cartoonist never (or any newspaper cartoonist) ever
portrayed Bush as a chimp?
Because chimps are fairly intelligent.
Chimps are also subhuman and blacks have been portrayed as such in the past. Go see the film "A Soldier's Story".
Advance to 6:37
I've seen it 4 times. Denzeal, Howard Rollins and many of my favorite actors are in the movie. My point was that they wouldn't portray Bush as a chimp because a chimp is too intelligent a representation.
- Prev by Date: Re: People using game exploits/glitches in Left 4 Dead.
- Next by Date: Re: WOTP: The NY Post cartoon
- Previous by thread: Re: WOTP: The NY Post cartoon
- Next by thread: Re: WOTP: The NY Post cartoon