Re: MLB 2K9 looking great

 From a UK perspective I have to say Wallace and Grommitt are *huge*.
The  new film which was broadcast on Xmas day was the most watched
programme by some distance, got around 14-15 million viewers. Perhaps
no-one in the US has heard of them or Nick Park but in the UK they/he`s
extremely well known. Hayao Miyazaki is a complete unknown here outside
of a tiny, cult audience.

This doesn`t mean to say I have any interest in a video game about W&G
nor that it should necessarily be any good, just saying!

Shhh. If Almighty's never heard of it, it must not be important.
.