Re: RIP: Maddie Blaustein

"The Relic" <relic1980@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:elh2l.8331$W06.7437@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The alMIGHTY N wrote:
On Dec 17, 3:26 pm, "Jonah Falcon" <jonahny...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.gamestooge.com/2008/12/17/rip-maddie-blaustein/

Uh... who?
I recall reading that she did a lot of anime voices, including the
voice of Meowth in Poke'mon. Actually, here is the article if you're
interested...

http://news.toonzone.net/article.php?ID=27643

Also a prominent transgender artist. Wrote for Milestone Media back in the early 90's as Adam Blaustein.

  • Re: RIP: Maddie Blaustein
    ... I recall reading that she did a lot of anime voices, ... voice of Meowth in Poke'mon. ... Wrote for Milestone Media back in the early 90's as Adam Blaustein. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: RIP: Maddie Blaustein
    ... Jonah Falcon wrote: ... I recall reading that she did a lot of anime voices, ... voice of Meowth in Poke'mon. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: RIP: Maddie Blaustein
    ... The alMIGHTY N wrote: ... I recall reading that she did a lot of anime voices, ... voice of Meowth in Poke'mon. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)