Re: Kids and videogame skill
- From: SHaKeY STeVe <shakey.steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 03:17:20 -0700 (PDT)
On Sep 10, 2:12 am, ks...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Most little kids just camp the spawn points in COD4 and use
I can't tell you how many times I've spawned into seeing someone
pointing a gun directly at me and firing. I wish they gave you a
millisecond of invincibility like they do in UT3 , it makes a big
I don't know if kids are better because they practice more or have
I think it has more to do with having lots of time on their hands to
practice ,even if they're not playing at home ,they could be
practicing at a friends house.
That and they're all EVIL munchkins who camp spawn points!!!
Don't know about you but I find the reflexes are good, hand-eye
coordination is good, but my field is vision is getting narrower as I
get older. So I end up not seeing things as fast as my kids.
- Prev by Date: Re: NHL 09 Ships For Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 (GameInfoWire)
- Next by Date: Re: Rumor: Xbox 360's defect rate was as high as 68%
- Previous by thread: Re: Kids and videogame skill
- Next by thread: Re: Kids and videogame skill