Re: Capcom: PS3 has reached "full swing", Gaiming companies already abandoning the XflopThreeShitty
- From: The alMIGHTY N <natlee75@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 07:31:34 -0700 (PDT)
On Sep 6, 7:16 am, "Abercromby" <NOS...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Legendary Japanese publisher Capcom thinks the PlayStation 3 is starting to
realise its market potential. In a conference call held for the firm's Q1
financial results, Capcom commented that the success of certain landmark PS3
exclusives together with Sony's current pricing strategy boded well for the
"We believe that PS3 has finally reached full swing after looking at the
success of Metal Gear Solid 4, as well as future large-scale title
line-ups," reads the transcript.
"In addition, some reduction in the PS3's price was announced at the 2008
E3, and we can expect its spread to increase by next March when our Resident
Evil 5 for PS3 will be released."
You are one stupid desperate idiot. Not only do you post a subject
line that is more than 50% complete lie, but you also purposely leave
out the last paragraph of the article that clearly states that the ONE
gaming company mentioned (as opposed to the Gaiming(sic) companies you
inappropriately refer to) is NOT abandoning the Xbox 360 platform (why
would they when they have more games for it and have sold many more
units for it)?
- Prev by Date: Re: Dealzmodo: LE Halo 3 Xbox 360 Going For $199 at Hot Topic [Dealzmodo] (Gizmodo)
- Next by Date: Re: (RANT) Just got off the phone with XBox Live Support...
- Previous by thread: Re: Capcom: PS3 has reached "full swing", Gaiming companies already abandoning the XflopThreeShitty
- Next by thread: Re: $199 Cores selling fast. New 60GB 360's? Not so much