Re: Anyone play Cod 4 online last night (Thursday, 8/7)?
- From: ksdj1@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 03:32:39 -0700 (PDT)
On Aug 9, 11:18 pm, ks...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Aug 8, 11:30 am, Mitch@xxx wrote:
Was it lagging like a bizatch, or was it just me?
I haven't tried COD4 online yet, I just got XboxLive about 3 weeks ago
and I've been playing UT3 every nite since. UT3's lag is nearly non-
exsistent. Once I break top 100 on the leader boards for UT3 I'm
probably gonna start playing COD4. I'm at 130 right now. UT3 is
lightning fast with only very rare instances of lag ,which only lasts
mere seconds. I can't wait to start playing COD4 LIVE though, XBOX
LIVE is awesome! WTF didn't I get it earlier is beyond me. But if your
up for some UT3 hit me up , I'm a decent player.
One thing I've noticed about UT3 is I never encounter any of the Halo
Kiddie trash talkers . I've been playing upwards of 5 hours a nite for
3 weeks and can only remember one kid who mouthed off and he only
lasted for a few minutes.
I just made 96 on the leader boards tonight !! woo hoo
- Prev by Date: Re: Anyone play Cod 4 online last night (Thursday, 8/7)?
- Next by Date: Re: Bad Company Battlefield
- Previous by thread: Re: Anyone play Cod 4 online last night (Thursday, 8/7)?
- Next by thread: Re: Anyone play Cod 4 online last night (Thursday, 8/7)?