Re: To all the XBOX haters

Dream your post is certainly a breath of fresh air to a group rife with
BS.
Amen brother,amen

  • Re: Looking Forward To
    ... Let's try and stir it ... not still holding your breath are you? ... > The Nevermore and Opeth were highly awaited by me. ... > Dream Theater - I never gave it much of a chance. ...
    (rec.music.artists.queensryche)
  • Re: Whats some good soul/R&B from the 80s then?
    ... & Fire album I bought was from the '80s. ... I have to say that I disagree that rap was a breath of fresh ... of fresh air" that some claim it to be. ...
    (rec.music.hip-hop)
  • Re: Whats some good soul/R&B from the 80s then?
    ... air for american black music or that dancehall was a breath of fresh ... targeting and appealing to a younger audience isn't always the "breath ... of fresh air" that some claim it to be. ... I can't exactly put aside the fond memories. ...
    (rec.music.hip-hop)
  • Re: Conflicts, contrasts or differences between Catholics and Protestants in Great Britain
    ... And then they burned him and went back to their dense convoluted reasoning about stuff that really doesn't impact ones relating to God at all, and then someone would pop up and say something that was, ha at last another breath of fresh air! ... I don't know what I would think of those seeming breaths of fresh air if I were to study them in any detail, but I did not come out of that exercise with any respect for the historical central western church's own process of doctrine development. ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • Re: Revolt at Sobibor
    ... target every time which means he kicks your ass at will. ... breath of fresh air in this stale obnoxious "noosegroup." ...
    (soc.culture.polish)