news:d5470991-0dd6-4ad1-88bb-6304e16ed22f@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Feb 19, 4:39 am, "Tom" <no...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"SpanishTeacher" <kyler.jack...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

news:c7472d13-45fd-4431-8eaa-5ec9e6baaf97@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Feb 18, 11:14 am, "Tom" <no...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<Mitch@xxx> wrote in message

news:k2qgr3h0o0eo5f42enfv21aqsgbmn9mkh9@xxxxxxxxxx

Wow, what an insane game!

It's a COD4 wannabe. that doesn't measure up to being a wannabe.

Rainbow 6 Vegas two is all that's on my radar.

Me too, and honestly, COD4 doesn't hold up against RSV in MP, too
much to do, more weapons, bigger maps and I can host and people can
find the game and join it. It is my top MP game of all time on the
360. COD4 is 3rd, I won't say what is second, lest I get flamed,
LOL.

i was not impressed with frontlines it seemed to me anyways that it
would be fun but the targeting system is horrible and when you very
clearly on your screen hit some one 5 times with a sniper bullet and
they then proceed to hit you with assult rifle fire from across the
map you seem to wonder WTF is the point of this lag fest of a game.
COD4 pwns

COD4 rocks, I cannot put it away. Considering it has aiming shooting
issues (especially bullets going through enemies), and losing host
connection, it is awesome. Frontlines wasn't very polisged for a
demo, considering how close it is too release (I think next week), I
don't see much of an improvement from what it shows. It does allow
for 32 players, but that is the only bonus. COD4 would be real if it
could support 24 players, 32 would be too many for the style it is.

Since you added me to your friends list I have never seen you on so much playing one game. You are playing it more then me and I usually play more then anyone I know. Seek help. Or maybe I should play against your ass and beat you so bad you'll never want to play again! ;-) jokn of course

What is your rank now?

R6V question.
I never really got into that game. I played it a few times online (maybe 4 hours worth). Is it slower paced then COD4? Can you cook grenades and throw them a How is the accuracy of the weapons / net code? COD4 is my favorite game yet but it does have a little problem with accuracy on some weapons.

  • Re: Report claims 16.4% of all Xbox 360 consoles will fail
    ... >>>>> host drops mainly before the match would even start. ... >> primary weapons) but once in a while I will use the P90 and RPD. ... >> This host thing is making me hate the game and it was the single ... your level and then get the gold weapons, and what is the advantage to ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Frontlines demo
    ... It is my top MP game of all time on the ... COD4 is 3rd, I won't say what is second, lest I get flamed, ... You would kick my ass, because even though I have the better weapons and perks, I only really doubled my kill average to about 13 a game, that's how bad I am at shooters. ... It is as fast paced as COD4, but you have more weapons, and unlock better body armor and more powerful guns as you rank up, which is way harder to do on RSV than on COD4, that's challenging. ...
[...]
  • Re: [Crawl Stone Soup] 0.3.3 - New player - Questions, comments, annoyed whining (long)
    ... the early game has repeatedly pissed me off and made me angry - ... I wound up using short blades ... that I'm a mino and they're both dex weapons, but I couldn't find a good ... It partially protects you from negative energy. ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.misc)