news:d5470991-0dd6-4ad1-88bb-6304e16ed22f@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Feb 19, 4:39 am, "Tom" <no...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"SpanishTeacher" <kyler.jack...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

news:c7472d13-45fd-4431-8eaa-5ec9e6baaf97@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Feb 18, 11:14 am, "Tom" <no...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<Mitch@xxx> wrote in message

news:k2qgr3h0o0eo5f42enfv21aqsgbmn9mkh9@xxxxxxxxxx

Wow, what an insane game!

It's a COD4 wannabe. that doesn't measure up to being a wannabe.

Rainbow 6 Vegas two is all that's on my radar.

Me too, and honestly, COD4 doesn't hold up against RSV in MP, too
much to do, more weapons, bigger maps and I can host and people can
find the game and join it. It is my top MP game of all time on the
360. COD4 is 3rd, I won't say what is second, lest I get flamed,
LOL.

i was not impressed with frontlines it seemed to me anyways that it
would be fun but the targeting system is horrible and when you very
clearly on your screen hit some one 5 times with a sniper bullet and
they then proceed to hit you with assult rifle fire from across the
map you seem to wonder WTF is the point of this lag fest of a game.
COD4 pwns

COD4 rocks, I cannot put it away. Considering it has aiming shooting
issues (especially bullets going through enemies), and losing host
connection, it is awesome. Frontlines wasn't very polisged for a
demo, considering how close it is too release (I think next week), I
don't see much of an improvement from what it shows. It does allow
for 32 players, but that is the only bonus. COD4 would be real if it
could support 24 players, 32 would be too many for the style it is.

Since you added me to your friends list I have never seen you on so much playing one game. You are playing it more then me and I usually play more then anyone I know. Seek help. Or maybe I should play against your ass and beat you so bad you'll never want to play again! ;-) jokn of course

What is your rank now?

R6V question.
I never really got into that game. I played it a few times online (maybe 4 hours worth). Is it slower paced then COD4? Can you cook grenades and throw them a How is the accuracy of the weapons / net code? COD4 is my favorite game yet but it does have a little problem with accuracy on some weapons.

.