Mass Effect Updates
- From: cwinter <cwinter@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 09:04:27 -0800 (PST)
Anybody hear anything about Bioware pushing any Mass Effect updates? I
heard some rumors there may be a chance they fix some of the frame
rate issues and AI, control bugs. Is it worth getting the game before
I also heard some people complaining it loads all the time, killed
their DVD drive, etc etc. I would brush that off as utter crap but had
SWKOTOR on my original XBOX which loaded ALL the freaking time and
magically after 40 hours of play my drive started dying a slow death.
It was the Thompson drive which was utter crap but still, that is
something in the back of my mind. :)
- Prev by Date: Re: HAHAHAHAH! PS3 outsells 360 EVERYWHERE in January...
- Next by Date: Re: HAHAHAHAH! PS3 outsells 360 EVERYWHERE in January...
- Previous by thread: Anybody here have Rock Band?
- Next by thread: Report claims 16.4% of all Xbox 360 consoles will fail