Re: Noticed Blockbuster is now Renting HD-DVD's.

On Feb 4, 6:10 pm, "Andrew" <yogig.no.spamm.spam.n...@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Previously they were Blu Ray only.
I never saw an announcement they were going away from BRD exclusivity.

http://www.blockbuster.com/browse/collections/hdDvdPackage

If you go back and read the Blockbuster statement... their stores that
carried both will still carry both. It's the new stores that never had
either that would be getting Blu-Ray only.

- Jordan

  • Re: Blockbuster picks Blu-Ray - questions
    ... Blockbuster to Expand Blu-Ray to 1,700 Stores ... high-definition formats. ...
    (rec.arts.movies.current-films)
  • Re: Any good alternative to Netflix?
    ... Blockbuster (the stores) DOES edit video content. ... Blockbuster DOES NOT manufacture DVDs of any sort beyond that. ... > Any editing done to movies they stock is done by the movie studio prior ...
    (alt.video.dvd)
  • Re: (RSPW Business) Blockbuster closing 960 stores.
    ... Blockbuster plans to board up anywhere from 810 to 960 of its retail ... 685 stores expected to be on the chopping block. ... I'm surprised they're still in business. ... After a year or 2, they decided to raise my price $7 A MONTH, while providing the SAME service I had been receiving at the old price. ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • Re: (RSPW Business) Blockbuster closing 960 stores.
    ... Blockbuster plans to board up anywhere from 810 to 960 of its retail ... 685 stores expected to be on the chopping block. ... I'm surprised they're still in business. ... After a year or 2, they decided to raise my price $7 A MONTH, while providing the SAME service I had been receiving at the old price. ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • Re: (RSPW Business) Blockbuster closing 960 stores.
    ... According to a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, ... Blockbuster plans to board up anywhere from 810 to 960 of its retail ... 685 stores expected to be on the chopping block. ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)