Re: WTF? PS3 craps out, less than a month old....
- From: The alMIGHTY N <natlee75@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 07:37:43 -0800 (PST)
On Feb 3, 1:55 pm, SpanishTeacher <kyler.jack...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Private Private wrote:
Well of course if you don't have games to play on it, you'll never get a
chance to see if it breaks or not. The former of course...
As an xbox 360-Wii owner, the lame "no games" comments are getting
old. The Wii has lessgames than any system but its dominating. The
PS3 is outselling the 360 worldwide with "no games. "
The Playstation 3 is *barely* outselling the Xbox 360 worldwide even
with everyone outside of the U.S. apparently hating the system. The
fact that it has precious few exclusives and relies almost entirely on
its Blu-Ray capabilities is quite telling - imagine how well it would
be doing if it actually had a ton of really good exclusives!
I own 2 Hondas
but that doesn't mean Toyota has to suck for me to be happy wth my
Honda. Unless I was an insecure lame like yourself of course.
I just bought a Toyota after being a Honda owner for 5 years. The
Toyota gave me more bang for the buck with better features and was
quite a bit cheaper. This would be a very applicable analogy to why I
went with the 360 initially.
- Prev by Date: Re: Help Guys
- Next by Date: Re: WTF? PS3 craps out, less than a month old....
- Previous by thread: Re: WTF? PS3 craps out, less than a month old....
- Next by thread: Re: WTF? PS3 craps out, less than a month old....