Re: Xbox Ultimate?

On Jan 3, 5:33 pm, "Big Daddy" <nos...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"boodybandit" <allaboutga...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

news:rpCdnUE6-f4z_eDanZ2dnUVZWhednZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

There are plenty of games to play on the PS3 "now".

No doubt. I keep wanting to give COD4 MP some more time as you and others
suggest it becomes more addictive the more you play, but at the moment I
just don't have the gaming time what with all those other games I'm playing.
Heck, I haven't even played UT MP yet, as I'm just going through the single
player at the momenet (I'm new to the series so I'm learning via the single
player), but R&C is taking up most of my gaming time now that I finished at
least 1 pass through Uncharted.

Like I said, the problem I have right now is TOO MANY games and not enough
time.

I'm trying to force myself to finish Halo 3 right now. I also just
rented Orange Box so I have to get through that in the next week or
so. I'm still playing Uncharted. I'm still playing Assassin's Creed. I
feel like I'm in quicksand.
.