Re: Xbox Ultimate?

On Jan 3, 5:33 pm, "Big Daddy" <nos...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"boodybandit" <allaboutga...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

news:rpCdnUE6-f4z_eDanZ2dnUVZWhednZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

There are plenty of games to play on the PS3 "now".

No doubt. I keep wanting to give COD4 MP some more time as you and others
suggest it becomes more addictive the more you play, but at the moment I
just don't have the gaming time what with all those other games I'm playing.
Heck, I haven't even played UT MP yet, as I'm just going through the single
player at the momenet (I'm new to the series so I'm learning via the single
player), but R&C is taking up most of my gaming time now that I finished at
least 1 pass through Uncharted.

Like I said, the problem I have right now is TOO MANY games and not enough
time.

I'm trying to force myself to finish Halo 3 right now. I also just
rented Orange Box so I have to get through that in the next week or
so. I'm still playing Uncharted. I'm still playing Assassin's Creed. I
feel like I'm in quicksand.

  • Re: controlling "tilt"
    ... those no-limit cash games would put me on tilt ... I think I learned something about my own attitudes in playing. ... One player at my table did go "tilt" so it was something that I was ... in seat 4 folds. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Ever Play a Tourney With More Than One Person?
    ... night, and indeed, no one player to a hand rule. ... playing against me, but they're really playing against Ivey. ... That is precisely where Chris' "different games" argument comes in. ... Online poker is a completely different games than live poker. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Whitewater Vs CFTBL
    ... I am NOT a player. ... wizard modes and barely get super jackpots, ... I am no stranger to games for "players". ... I don't mind playing games without wizard modes,. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Xbox Ultimate?
    ... suggest it becomes more addictive the more you play, ... just don't have the gaming time what with all those other games I'm playing. ... player at the momenet (I'm new to the series so I'm learning via the single ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Sanity prevails: Jeter *not* the MVP
    ... unless you think that Raphael Palmeiro really WAS the ... playing only 27 games. ... most valuable player in the NBA as he was definitely the answer to the ...
    (rec.sport.baseball)